Vaccinations are available for the following diseases
Some diseases listed are not on the national immunisation schedule, and immunisation is only recommended if travelling to a county where that disease is endemic, or you have a high occupational risk.
- *Chicken pox (Varicella zoster)
- Covid19 (Sars-Cov-2) (page under construction)
- *Haemophilus influenzae B (HiB)
- *Hepatitis A
- *Hepatitis B
- *Human papilloma virus (cervical cancer)
- Japanese encephalitis
- *Meningococcal disease
- *Pertussis (whooping cough)
- *Pneumococcal disease
- Q fever
- Tuberculosis (BCG)
- Yellow fever
Page reviewed June 2021.